The Grenfell Government Access Centre has been operating for over 15 years and in that time the staff have appreciated the continuing support of the local community.
This support has allowed the centre to slowly increase the range of services that can be provided locally for various Government departments and agencies.
With continued support of the local community in this time of technology with more and more services being offered on-line the centre hopes provide personal services in a friendly in a welcoming and friendly atmosphere to the community for another 15 year – especially if you do not have a computer.
The following are some of the services available locally.
Remember – If you don’t use it – we could lose it.
Local Court Services
* Birth death and marriage certificate applications
* Lodgement of all Centrelink Forms
* Access to Centelink self service via phone and computer
* Medicare tele-claiming
* Issue and renew fishing licences
* Boat Licence renewals
* Boat Registration renewals
* Applications for senior cards
* Payment of infringement Notices
Roads and Maritime Services
* Vehicle registration renewals and transfers
* Change of address or concession status
* License renewals
* Driver Knowledge tests ( L Plates )
* Driver Qualifications tests ( Green P)
* Driver Hazard Perception tests (full license)
* Lodgement of Medical reports
* Book Driving tests
Office of Fair Trading
* Building Licences Application and renewals
* Owner Builder Permits
* Association Applications
Department of Housing
Department of Veterans Affairs
The Centre is Open Wednesday to Friday – 9am-1pm and 2-4pm
This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on Nanjing Night Net.